Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kate Upton says Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot caused her body to shut down

Kate Upton made her second consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover earlier this week. How she got there took a big physical toll.

"It was freezing ... I'm from Florida, so it wasn't great for me," Upton said. "Obviously, the pictures now ... it's incredible. I can't believe we were all able to accomplish that."

Appearing on "Today," Upton told the story of how going to Antarctica left her more than just under the weather.

"When I came back I was losing hearing and eyesight because my body was shutting down it was working so hard to keep me warm."

See more of the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

(Photo credit: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED/DEREK KETTELA)

Source: http://aol.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2013-02-13/kate-upton-si-2013-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-photos-video-today

Pokemon X and Y Rob Ryan Silver Linings Playbook bethenny frankel sacramento kings alex jones the bachelor

No comments:

Post a Comment